Monday, July 31, 2006

been thinking alot more of current. the tears still flow endlessly. dear God, I just don't understand anything at all. I don't know why am I doing all these still. each day, I live my life, I trudge each day not knowing, and I still can't comprehend anything that is happening. life's been going on so quickly for me over the past 2 - 3 months. it's been a roller coaster. it's like I've been all over the world. but at the end of the day I lay in my abode and pray. I know there is a purpose to everything You've given to me this year. her, problems, greater resposibilities and more tasks to complete in such a short time.

sometimes I wish You would take me away from all these that i have to face with each day. I want to do so much more than what I am doing now. the only thing that's keeping me from being sucked back in the pain is by doing more than I ever had. but somehow I feel like I've shirked myself of responsibilities that I tasked to do. sometimes I wish whatever I do, would impact one person in one way or another, just like how you and You did for me. each day I lie in my bed. and so many images of the past just fills my mind. I hate myself for doing so and I'd wish I could turn back time to change everything. but nigh is never and chances are never around enough for us again.

sigh. I don't wish to drag this on anymore. but for the sake of this choir. there are things that has to be done. and even though I'd still give him a chance. but circumstances and attitudes are never kind. just like how fate is with us. but no matter what. I still respect you as man, but not as a conductor. the truth is unbearing. but so is life with everyone. I don't wish to have to do this. but the inevitable is always searing and never kind.

God, I feel so tired from life. I really am. from life, from love, from responsibilities and from myself. I want to be in a dream again. with You and you. but father lord. I know at the end of all these. all these trials and tribulations that I must endure. You would reward me. You would change me. and You would release me from everything that I am enduring now.

and so I make a little prayer. that You'd hear and a love song I sing to you. amen.

10:37 PM
incoherentlove

Profile

Name: Daryl
Age: 21
Birthday: 1/5/1987
MSN: zenor87@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Links

Friends
Abigail Lam
Aini
Charis-ARD
Clarissa MEI =D
Dawn
Janice
Lingying
Lynnette TAN
Peiying
Phyllis
Sabrina
Siqi
Siumin
Sophia
Sylvia
TWINNIE!
Yingrui
Yuwei

SP
Alvin
Jason
Joyce Tan
Lynette
Matthew
Melissa Wong
Nicole
Rachel
Winnie

Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies